Below, I will be sharing one of my favorite deodorant products, I like the cream-based vs the one I put in the tube, though I will be offering tube deodorant.
- 6 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon grated beeswax, 2 grams
- 1/4 cup cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 4 + drops essential oils of your choice
- Melt the coconut oil & beeswax together in a small *saucepan over low heat.
- When the wax is completely melted, add the cornstarch/arrowroot & baking soda, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the essential oils, if using, adding to your preference.
*I have my own thrift store cooking pots & utensils for my soap making & DIY products.
Next month, I will post a Pine Needle DIY Pine cleaner - Must test it first!